Change Management Consulting
Consulting services in Orange County
Use the change management team if your organization is or has undergone some of the following items:
- After a department or company reorganization
- A leadership or management change
- High employee turnover
- Lack of employee engagement
We can conduct a 1/2 day or full day event leveraging the MBTI® assessment to better understand how our personality differences impact our reactions to change and our own personal needs to be resilient during the transition.
While organizational support will be required to reap the full benefits of individuals becoming aware of their needs during transition, the process can begin by leveraging a workshop to begin exploring employees’ differences.
Objectives of the training are typically seen as:
- Increase employees’ self-awareness of their MBTI® personality type.
- Build appreciation of differences by better understanding each other’s’ style and preferences.
- Raising awareness of the impact of personality on your reactions to change.
- Understanding how other people respond to change.
- Providing tips to help you support your own and others’ needs during the transition.
- Identify and commit to actions to build personal resilience during times of change.
Contact us at:
Christie is an excellent consultant. I have personally learned from her many years of experience and passion for helping others.
She brings a sincere enthusiasm, years of management experience as a beneficial addition to any group and I know she would be extremely helpful for any consultancy need.
She has a true passion for helping individuals and organizations succeed and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone in need of additional counsel for their business or professional coaching needs.
I've had the great pleasure of working with Christie for almost 15 years. In her role as a consultant, Christie’s vast skills are undeniable. When working with clients, Christie starts by creating a comfortable environment, asking probing questions and then assesses how to tailor to their specific needs.
She is able to masterfully close the gap between the client’s current situation and the desired outcome; always leaving the client ecstatic.
She has the rare ability to see things that others do not and asks the tough questions that many people like to avoid. She is honest, client focused, and navigates seamlessly with individuals of all levels in an organization.
What I personally appreciate about Christie is her tact, candor and first class professionalism. Christie is very passionate and driven but also highly engaging, fun, and truly enjoyable to work with.