PXT Select™ is a pre-employment screening tool that helps you select candidates and match them with the job for which they are best suited, based on their core behaviors. This assessment tool helps you identify the best job applicants for your current hiring needs.
Talent Management & Selection
What is PXT Select™?
- PXT Select™ makes the very human decisions about hiring simpler and smarter.
- PXT Select helps fill the gap between the resume and the interview. It provides organizations with actionable objective data about candidates in a simple to understand format that can help you to interview better and hire smarter.
- It is an online selection assessment that measures a candidate’s cognitive abilities, behaviors, and interests.
- Assessment results equip organizations and hiring managers with easy to understand information about the candidate, and provides intuitive questions to strengthen the interview process.
- PXT Select™ measures a candidate’s thinking style, behaviors, and interests: three areas that impact an individual’s approach to situations in the workplace.
The Purpose of PXT Select™
PXT Select™ helps you
· Save time during the hiring process
· Create an efficient and effective hiring process
· Select the right fit for a job
· Avoid costly hiring mistakes
· Increase employee satisfaction
· Improve the new employee onboarding experience
What reports are available with PXT Select™?
PXT Select’s suite of reports helps organizations to select, onboard, coach and develop employees. PXT Select offers the following reports:
Comprehensive Selection Report
· Is the candidate a good fit? This powerful report helps you make smarter hiring decisions with confidence. Featuring tailored interview questions and tips on “what to listen for” with each candidate, this report gives you a meaningful edge in your hiring process.
· The PXT Select Comprehensive Selection Report is the primary report used for candidate selection. The report is organized into three parts; Candidate Fit, Performance Model, and Interview Questions.
Multiple Positions Report
· What’s the best fit for a particular individual? Compare a candidate or employee to multiple jobs in your organization.
· This is the report to use to compare one candidate to several positions. It’s especially helpful when you’re hiring for multiple positions.
Multiple Candidates Report
· Make hiring decisions with ease. Compare multiple candidates for a single position.
· See how a potential candidate fits an existing team, or address your current team’s dynamic and strengths.
· The Team Report can help team leaders and team members address the group’s dynamics in a constructive way.
· Discover how a manager and employee can work more effectively together.
· This report can be used for onboarding, coaching, and relationship building, in addition to selection.
Individual’s Feedback Report
· Candidates can learn from PXT Select, too! This narrative report doesn’t reveal scores and is perfectly safe to share with applicants.
· The goal of this report is to give the user feedback from the assessment that was taken and help the user achieve greater success in their work endeavors.
· Are you more of a visual person? The graph illustrates a candidate’s results that you can view at a glance.
· This report shows a participant’s placement on the Thinking Style and Behavioral Trait scales, as well as an ordered list of his or her interests, giving a visual representation of the candidate’s results.
· Wish you had coaching advice tailored to each employee? This report gives you exactly that and more!
· The Coaching Report contains an individual’s assessment results as well as coaching tips about how he or she may approach different aspects of the position.
Performance Model Report
· Understand the range of scores and behaviors for the position you’re trying to fill. Learn about the ideal candidate for that role.
· This report features the Performance Model for a given position, outlining the position’s desired range of scores.
Christie Cooper is a very talented manager and trainer. She held both positions during my tenure. She was selected to travel to Japan to hold training for our affiliate operations there. She is detailed, high energy and very astute. She was a consistent leader in the organization while I was with the company. I recommend Christie for any training or management position.